November 5, 2010 § Leave a comment
Friday, in bullets, because I’m tired and also feeling a little yakk-ish.
- Costco is the worst place to try and squeeze in a half hour lunch. Workplace is only 5 minutes from Costco, but I burned a good 15 minutes just trying to navigate the parking lot in the middle of the day on a Friday. I don’t get it.
- I’m having a small zombie obsession. But not gory, 28 Days Later zombies. More like…gentle, slow zombies. It started with Shaun of the Dead. And then The Walking Dead on AMC. And now I have Re: Your Brains on repeat on my Zune.
- Badcat crawled onto Andrew’s bed tonight during story time, openly displaying any sort of acknowledgement of either kid’s existence for the first time ever. I have never seen that kid smile so big.
- I recently started what must be my 15th time (at a very conservative estimate) through the entire series of Friends. The show NEVER gets old. This will be the thing that dates me as I get old.
- I have a Justin Beiber song stuck in my head, except it includes Olivia singing along. Best Beiber Ever.